Board and Training
Improve your horse's skills and response time while increasing endurance, health, and confidence
Board your horse at Phoenix Farm and participate in our advanced training program.
Boarding at Phoenix Farm
Boarding includes daily stall cleaning*, feeding 4 times per day**, turn out, and muzzle and bridlepath maintenance. Owner supplied supplements fed at no charge.
We provide scheduling and handling of vet calls, farrier visits, and worming.
Owner/Trainer lives on site.
Full Board per month: $650 - $700
Partial Month: 1-7 days at $30/day or 8-25 days at $25/day
* Stalls may not be cleaned on these holidays: New Years's Day, July 4, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
**Additional charges for excessive feeds may apply
Training at Phoenix Farm
Each package includes lessons and training. Prices vary depending on frequency.
Full Training - 5 days/week
$480 mo. + board
Partial Training - 4 days/week
$430 mo. + board
Partial Training - 3 days/week
$375 mo. + board
Day Charge and Schooling: $75/day
Trainer Rides: $25/day
Full Body Clip: $150
Body Clip without legs: $100
Trace Clip: $75
Show trim including legs: $60
Mane pull $20
Lesson Pricing for Boarding and Training Participants
Individual Private Lessons - 30 minutes: $35
Individual Private Lessons - 1 hour: $45
Group Lessons - 45 minutes: $35
Group Lessons - 1 hour: $45
- Training and Boarding Fees Policies
- Owner or lessee pays class fees charged for any trainer rides on any horse.
- Additional charges above regular day fees may apply at some shows
- Transportation charges are additional and based on mileage
- Tack room, grooming stall, and golf cart charges are divided equally among customers
- Show braiding and stall cleaning will be contracted on a private basis
- Additional charges for holding for vet or farrrier, medicating, soaking, etc may be required.
- 15% commission is charged for all horse sale transactions, with $1,000 minimum charge.